Petrol Engine driven welder - Honda GX270 Engine - Permanent magnet alternator - Single-phase generation 3kVA - Max welding current: 200A
The Magic Weld 200 is a compact welding generator, lightweight and professional, with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 200 A with a duty cycle of 60%.
The weight of the whole machine is only 61 kg. Driven by a Honda petrol engine it uses an innovative permanent magnet to supply a welding current of up to 200 A DC, and it can function simultaneously as a welder and generator.
The presence of an auto idle economizer introduces the concept of "power on demand", allowing both fuel savings and reduced engine wear.
The Magic Weld 200 is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 4 mm and takes full advantage of the engine's power output thanks to a technology developed by MOSA known as "Power Optimizer".
AC auxiliary power of 2.8 kW/50 Hz 230v or 110v is also available, suitable for powering small tools or lighting. Another professional feature of the Magic Weld 200 is its set-up for connection to a remote control (optional), which allows the operator to control the machine from a distance of up to 20 m.
• Arc welding source in D.C. welding
• Welds any type of electrode, including cellulosic
• High frequency control of welding current and voltage
• Single-phase, 50 Hz aux current, inverter generated - 110V
• Honda engine
• Engine shut-down (oil alert)
• MOSA Power optimiser (patent pending)
• Auto idle
• Protective frame
• Meets EC directives
- Current range, continuous: 20 ÷ 200A
- Duty cycle: 200 A - 60%
- Open circuit voltage: 70 V
- Arc welding source in D.C. welding
- Welds any type of electrode, including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Single-Phase, 50Hz aux current, inverter generated
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight: 61 kg
- Dimensions: 630x490x540 mm
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @ 7 m)
VERSIONS ON REQUEST
- Auxiliary output 230V c.a.: 1x230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- Auxiliary output 230V c.a.: 1x230V 16A 2P+T schuko